DC&P at IVOA Dec. Interop meeting

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 26 14:12:48 PDT 2010

Dear DC&P enthusiasts,

As the new Chair of the Data Curation and Preservation IG, I would like
to hear from people on the list what topics we may want to discuss
during the meeting and who may want to give a presentation.  Two main
reasons for this request:

1. Coming up with an agenda for the meeting, and
2. Scheduling an appropriate amount of time for discussion

Since there will be parallel sessions, it would be good to hear from you
what, if any, additional meetings we should try to avoid conflicts with.

I have a few items that I would like to see discussed during the
meeting, and will send a separate email with my suggestions.

Thanks!
-- Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager