Poll for a Registry Running Meeting about linking capabilities with tablesets

Renaud Savalle renaud.savalle at obspm.fr
Tue Apr 9 16:38:37 CEST 2024

Dear All,

Following the recent proposal and discussion on the Registry mailing
list about "linking capabilities with tablesets" (see
http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/registry/2024-March/005572.html and
replies) I would like to have a Registry Running Meeting next month
before the Sydney Interop. Linking capabilities with tablesets is a
important challenge for Registry publishers especially data providers
serving many interdependent resources. We'll explain the issue in
details and discuss the possible solutions and their impact.

Besides Registry WG members, I'd like to invite the DAL WG (because one
possible solution relates to adding a parameter for Simple Cone Search)
and the Apps WG (as we may have to introduce significant changes to our
discovery patterns) to participate.

Could you please indicate your availability in this doodle:
https://www.when2meet.com/?24534915-lvce9 , which features 3 slots on
Apr 30, May 6 and May 10, all at 13:00 UTC ?

Thanks in advance,

Renaud.