DAL Running Meeting #16 - 27 September 11 UTC

Dempsey, James (IM&T, Black Mountain) James.Dempsey at csiro.au
Thu Sep 14 05:37:58 CEST 2023

Dear DAL,

We will be hosting a running meeting on Wednesday 27 September at 11:00 UTC<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DAL+Running+Meeting+%2316&iso=20230927T11&ah=1> . The major topic will be the planned new version 1.1 of the Simple Cone Search.

This discussion will build on the cone search splinter we had in Bologna. Marco will take us through the proposed small changes to cone search that we hope to get out in a new version 1.1 of Cone Search.

- update to UCD1+
- re-add MAXREC
- re-add RESPONSEFORMAT
- (optional) issue #54 fix (VOTable error response DALI alignment)

The meeting will be online as normal and I’ll send out connection details a day before the meeting. Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
James Dempsey and Grégory Mantelet
DAL Chairs