DAL Call for contributions - Nov 2023 Interop

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Oct 31 11:04:29 CET 2023

Dear IVOA community,

The DAL Working Group have still slots available at the coming IVOA
Interoperability Meeting in Tucson. Do not hesitate to let us know if
you think to any DAL related contribution. It can be a talk about
on-going or desired DAL standards or their implementations, but also a
request for a slot for discussions on a DAL topic.

A title and ideally an abstract would be appreciated for any proposed
contribution.

Thank you if you want to contribute, and anyway, see you in Tucson.

Cheers,
Grégory Mantelet and James Dempsey