DAL Running Meeting #17 - Datalink

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Oct 17 10:38:26 CEST 2023

Dear DAL members,

Here is an announcement for an exceptional DAL running meeting, probably
the last one before the May Interop.

The goal is to speak about the last on-going issues with the Datalink
RFC (mainly, PullRequest #110
<https://github.com/ivoa-std/DataLink/pull/110>). Right now, the central
question is how to convey the content type of a link document so that it
can be easily recognized and used by clients.

    Topic: DAL Running Meeting #17 - Datalink

    Time: Oct 18, 2023 08:00 PM Universal Time UTC

    Join Zoom Meeting

    https://cnrs.zoom.us/j/95304890218?pwd=cFpTM3JZSEZJUktoWUlaM3MzaTl6QT09

    Meeting ID: 953 0489 0218

    Passcode: 63a2d5

Sorry for the last minute organization. We hope that most of interested
people can attend anyway. If you can not, but have anyway something to
say, do not hesitate to send your comments to James and I so that we can
share them with the participants during the meeting. We will also write
notes that we will share with all of you after the meeting.

Cheers,

Grégory & James