REMINDER - DAL Running Meeting #15 - ADQL

Grégory Mantelet gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Mar 15 10:11:57 CET 2023

Dear DAL members,

The notes and slides for this DAL Running Meeting are now available on
the Twiki:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings#RM15

If you think something is missing in there, don't hesitate to speak up.

Thank you to all participants. It was a good session :-)

Cheers,
Grégory and James