"TimeSeries Discovery and Access DAL procedure" IVOA note

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Mar 10 15:46:06 CET 2023

Dear all,
    A new version of this nearly 5 years old IVOA note had been prepared
by Ada, Mireille, Laurent, Marco and me in 2021. It was on github :
https://github.com/ivoa/TimeSeriesDiscoveryAndAccess
It stayed idle since June 2021. But we still think a couple of ideas
still worth while considering.
    Today it has been loaded on the ivoa document repository :
https://www.ivoa.net/documents/Notes/TimeSeriesDiscoveryAndAccess/index.html

You can comment either bey email or via github issues

Cheers
François for the authors