DAL Running Meeting #15 - ADQL

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Mar 3 09:38:23 CET 2023

Dear DAL members,

Here is an announcement for the next DAL Running Meeting. It will be
entirely
dedicated to ADQL-2.1 (validation and document).

The main goal is to speak about whatever is left to do to move on and
start as
soon as possible the RFC (ideally before the May Interop). So, the following
points are going to be discussed:

     - ADQL-2.1 validation /(see the Pull-Request #16 in the Lyonetia
repository -//
////https://github.com/ivoa/lyonetia/pull/16//)/,

     - Remaining ADQL-2.1 issues
/(see the ADQL repository -
//https://github.com/ivoa-std/ADQL/milestone/1//)/,

     - Status of the ADQL implementations.

If we are lucky enough, there will be not much to discuss and we may have
additional time that would be available for other topics like SODA,
Datalink or
DAP.

This meeting will be entirely virtual through Zoom and will happen on

*    F**riday the 10th of March 2023 at 6am UTC*
/(5pm AEDT/Canberra, 7am CEST/Paris, 10pm - 1 day PST/Vancouver)/

It will be 1 hour long.

Here are the Zoom connection details:

    *Topic:* DAL Running Meeting #15 - ADQL
    *Time :* Fri 10th March 2023, 06:00 AM UTC
            (5pm AEDT/Canberra, 7am CEST/Paris, 10pm -1 day PST/Vancouver)

    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://cnrs.zoom.us/j/91480255975?pwd=WThCV1ErRmtjQjlKNjlib1RETTBHdz09

    *Meeting ID:* 914 8025 5975
    *Passcode  :* LTbJA1

If you cannot attend, don't hesitate to share any thought you have on
this topic
either by email to James and/or me, or directly on the Etherpad which
will be
used next Friday: https://yopad.eu/p/IVOA_DAL_RM15

Cheers,
Grégory and James