ObsCore for velocity cubes

alberto micol amicol.ivoa at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:33:36 CET 2023

Very well, thanks both Markus and Pat.

So, yes, we need a v_resolution, and it must be in fixed units.
Taking the Greisen et al. default, this is [m/s].

We though need the fravergy UCD to be able to discriminate the different velocity flavours.
Is em_ucd the correct field to use?
(Yes, I’m hit strongly by the confusion of throwing untested features from a data model into a relational mapping,
that’s why I need your confirmation on this)

Thanks!
Alberto