ObsCore for velocity cubes

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 16 16:25:31 CET 2023

FWIW, this all would have been simpler if the redshift and spectral
coordinates has been retained in the coordinate system model.
Just an observation...

Arnold H Rots

Research Associate

SAO/HEAD

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Email: arots at cfa.harvard.edu

Office: +1 617 496 7701 | Cell: +1 617 721 6756

60 Garden Street | MS 69 | Cambridge, MA 02138 | USA

cfa.harvard.edu | Facebook <http://cfa.harvard.edu/facebook> | Twitter
<http://cfa.harvard.edu/twitter> | YouTube <http://cfa.harvard.edu/youtube>