REMINDER - DAL Running Meeting #14 announcement: Dataset Access Protocol

Grégory Mantelet gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Sep 28 11:52:16 CEST 2022

Dear DAL folks,

Here is the Zoom link for the today DAL Running Meeting at 1pm UTC about
the Dataset Access Protocol :

    https://cnrs.zoom.us/j/92868095454?pwd=RFlFVmc0eDErQlV5ak85dWt4VS9GUT09
    ( Meeting ID: 928 6809 5454 ; Passcode: BW5F9i )

An Etherpad is already set up: https://yopad.eu/p/IVOA_DAL_RM14
Do not hesitate to use it before the meeting to already share comments
and questions (with your name please) ; it always helps better
organizing a 1 hour discussion.

Cheers,
Grégory and James