DAL Running Meeting #14 announcement: Dataset Access Protocol

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Sep 22 09:06:10 CEST 2022

Dear DAL folks,

Following some discussions on this topic since last interop, we have
organized a DAL running meeting on Dataset Access Protocol which has
been suggested as successor of SIA and/or SODA.

*_Date    :_ Wednesday**28th September 2022 - 1pm UTC* (6am PDT, 3pm
CEST, 11pm AEST)
_*Duration:*_ 1 hour
_*Subject :*_ Dataset Access Protocol (or SIA-next or SODA-next)
_*Where   :*_ Zoom /(link sent later)/

This meeting will be virtual. Notes will be taken with Etherpad. We will
send the Zoom and Etherpad link some time before the meeting.

You can share any other suggestion of topic for future DAL running
meetings with James (james.dempsey at csiro.au) and I
(gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr) by email or SLACK. These running
meetings are really a place for discussions to advance the DAL standards.

Cheers,
Grégory & James