about #calibration (VEP-006) : ----> IMPORTANT for DataLInk EXTENDED USAGE

ada nebot ada.nebot at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Oct 11 14:07:01 CEST 2021

Dear Francois, Markus,

Although I don’t have a solid knowledge on how datalink is implemented or how it is used by applications, from my point of view, it looks like the term as is currently proposed would block the usage of calibration to a unidirectional usage: applicable. I think that applied should also be taken into account. It looks to me that a not very sophisticated app would then just display for visual inspection, while a more sophisticated app could do something fancier...

Cheers,
Ada