Lifting 1.1 limit in SCS?

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Fri Nov 19 12:35:11 CET 2021

Dear Apps & DAL,

an erratum has been proposed for
Simple Cone Search v1.03.

You can find it here:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SCS-1_03-Err-2

and below there's the DAL thread that started
this update.

Apps WG is added to this thread to gather
comments and feedback on the client impact
assessment for the erratum itself.

Thanks in advance and
Cheers
    Marco

PS - Mark/Markus: check whether I acted
on the text as expected.

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. [+39] 333 33 20 564 / 040 3199 152