Lifting 1.1 limit in SCS?

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 10:42:14 CET 2021

TOPCAT, STILTS, anything based on STIL will be fine with this change.
I can't speak for other clients, but my guess is that anything not
based on XML binding or similar ought to be unaffected as well;
I would be fairly surprised if there are client-side issues out there.

A cross-post to Apps sounds like a good idea though.