quick notes from DAL running meeting 7

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 28 13:30:33 CET 2021

Marco/DAL,

sorry I couldn't make the telecon, but I read the etherpad notes.

I have one followup question on the DataLink topic: the notes say
"Test implementation of templating in Aladin planned.".
Is there/will there be test templated data available?
I might attempt implementation in topcat too.

Mark

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/