NOTE: TIME change - DAL RM - 27 Jan. 2021 - [11:00] UTC

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Jan 26 16:34:28 CET 2021

Dear DAL,

a simple reminder for tomorrow's running meeting

Wednesday 27 January 2021 - 11:00 UTC

Details on
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings

with agenda (ConeSearch, ADQL, and other...) and zoom link:
https://zoom.us/j/94586364016?pwd=WTBHL2RtNllKa21PWXJTNEtodDQzZz09

Kind Regards
    Marco & James

email marco.molinaro at inaf.it