Any clue about the dates of the next IVOA meeting ?

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Feb 8 13:18:35 CET 2021

Dear all ,
The calendar  is getting filled slowly for the next months , and I am
wondering when
will the next interoperability meeting take place.  I suppose in May ,
but which week more precisely?

Thanks for the information. Even a probable schedule will help to
postpone other commitments
outside a time window you may propose.

Many thanks , Mireille.

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
Centre de données CDS		IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34