Wishing you all a nice break and new year's start

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Wed Dec 23 18:21:32 CET 2020

Dear DAL,

after a dense Interoperability meeting in November, DAL activities
continued, not only with a running meeting in mid December, but mainly
online using GitHub repo collaboration rather than email exchanges.

While we encourage all the community to check the ongoing activities on
GitHub, we will try to see if there's a chance for a shortcut in connecting
git activity with email alerting. The critical point in mind will be to not
overload your inboxes.

In the meantime, if you look at the roadmap till May 2021
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2020BRoadmap#Data_Access_Layer_WG
you may find what you want to have a look at, contribute to, ask for in the
coming months of the new year.

A chance to discuss this all could be the next DAL running meeting, to
happen on Wednesday 27 January 2021, at a time of day and with a schedule
that will be decided upon your contributions and wish list (looking forward
to your ideas there!).

We thank you all for your work, for your contributions to the Interop
meetings and DAL running meetings, leading to active discussions, bringing
in new ideas and providing progress to the new and existing specifications.

Happy {winter|summer} break & start of 2021!

    Marco & James

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152