ADQL using reserved words in tables

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Nov 14 09:56:29 CET 2019

Hi Ada,

Indeed `public` is a reserved keyword and it should not be allowed to
write it as such. You need to use double quotes.
I see in yours queries that you used funny double quote
characters.....have you tried the normal ASCII ones?
The query would look like this:

    SELECT TOP 10 * FROM "public".hipparcos_newreduction

Cheers,
Grégory