ADQL using reserved words in tables

ada nebot ada.nebot at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Nov 14 09:17:33 CET 2019

Hi,

While performing a tutorial in a VO School we have seen that access through TAP using ADQL
on tables/catalogues containing the reserved word public on them was not possible.
We tried as stated in the documentation using double quotes around the word and lots of different combinations.
But that did not solve the issue. Has anyone a clue on how to do this?

Thanks,
Ada

Here are the queries we tried:

SELECT TOP 10 * FROM public.hipparcos_newreduction

SELECT TOP 10 * FROM “public”.hipparcos_newreduction

SELECT TOP 10 * FROM “public.hipparcos_newreduction”

SELECT TOP 10 * FROM  'public’.hipparcos_newreduction
…
SELECT TOP 10 * FROM  ''public''.hipparcos_newreduction
and even something like