SODA-1.0 - proposed erratum

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Apr 16 20:23:38 CEST 2019

Hi James,
thank you for pointing out the UCD opaqueness requirement that I didn't
enforce properly in my first solution attempt and for proposing a better
form of the impact text based on server side usage.

I think I correctly reflected them in the erratum twiki topic, please check.

@All: I don't think this erratum is complicated or controversial, so I
suggest
you take a look at it and comment at your earlier convenience so we can
push it to TCG consideration quickly.

Deadline to have it reviewed in Paris is we agree within DAL
by this Friday, April the 19th.

Cheers
     Marco