TAP questions

Dobos, László dobos at complex.elte.hu
Fri Mar 2 19:15:44 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

I've found the problematic endpoint and it's not CADC but this one:

https://vo.phys.au.dk/__system__/tap/run/tap/

I'm getting responses like the following.

POST http://vo.phys.au.dk/__system__/tap/run/tap/async/FVOrjC/phase HTTP/1.1
Expect: 100-continue
Connection: Keep-Alive

PHASE=RUN

HTTP/1.0 302 Found
Location: https://vo.phys.au.dk/__system__/tap/run/tap/async/FVOrjC/phase
Server: BigIP
Connection: Keep-Alive

*

I'm also having issues with HEASARC:

POST https://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/xamin/vo/tap/async HTTP/1.1
Expect: 100-continue

REQUEST=doQuery&LANG=ADQL&FORMAT=application%2Fx-votable%2Bxml&QUERY=SELECT+TOP+10+schema_name%2C+table_name+FROM+TAP_SCHEMA.tables

HTTP/1.1 200 OK