TAP questions

Dobos, László dobos at complex.elte.hu
Fri Mar 2 11:12:35 CET 2018

Yep, that's correct, sorry for the false bug report. I'm pretty sure I saw this behavior with one of the services I tested but it seems to be gone (probably after switching to https by default). CADC appears red on my tests because it returns a 303 when I send a sync query which is in the standard so I'll update my library.

-Laszlo