TAP-1.1 PR is now available

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:48:59 CEST 2017

I agree that it would be nice for citations in the text to have a nice
short name and I guess I could just manually type it before the
\citep... maybe that's what I am supposed to do. Markus? And I could
reduce the number of times I use \citep to 1 per major section (the
first).

Pat

Victoria, BC, Canada