Arrays in TAP_SCHEMA

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:46:26 CEST 2017

OK, sounds like we have agreement that arraysize in TAP-1.1 will defer
to VOTable for syntax and meaning. I agree that the match is more
important than "another way to do it right" so if/when we decide to
solve this differently we will have to do that in VOTable first.

I'll try to get the WD updated and committed by the weekend.

Pat

On 7 June 2017 at 03:16, Mark Taylor <M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2017, Marco Molinaro wrote:
>
>> So, you have my vote for the proposed
>> change in TAP-1.1 and I can bring the
>> Erratum-4 issue to TCG attention to see
>> what they think about.
>>
>> Is everybody happy with this?
>> Are there people against this change
>> to the arraysize meaning and usage?
>
> It's OK by me.
>
> --
> Mark Taylor   Astronomical Programmer   Physics, Bristol University, UK
> m.b.taylor at bris.ac.uk +44-117-9288776  http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/

Victoria, BC, Canada