Arrays in TAP_SCHEMA

alberto micol amicol.ivoa at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:27:23 CEST 2017

Thanks Markus.

I tried your TAP with the query you provided and found that
- your FIELD declaration contains: datatype=“float” arraysize=“*”
- votlint is happy with your returned votable

In my case instead:
- the FIELD has no arraysize and datatype=“double"
- votlint complains about it:
ERROR (l.159, c.43): Bad double string '123.269560 -34.578040'

Given that I think we are both using Gregory’s library,
I wonder how you manage to get the arraysize into your votable…
In my votable only the “char” fields have gotten an arraysize=“*”
all other fields have no arraysize.

What is that I’m doing wrong? Maybe Gregory can tell me...

Many thanks,
Alberto