new TAP-1.1 WD released

Grégory Mantelet gmantele at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 21 16:00:42 CEST 2017

Hi DAL,

I have just a short question (for the moment) about this TAP-1.1 draft:

Sec 2:
     Is there a particular reason why the resource name of the anonymous
VOSI-availability is now "service specific"?
     In TAP-1.0, it was set to '/availability'. I can understand for the
authentified version of this resource but not for the anonymous one.
     (sorry in advance if this point has already been discussed before)

Cheers,
Grégory