SCS-1.1 internal draft available

Walter Landry wlandry at caltech.edu
Fri Jul 14 20:50:57 CEST 2017

Marco Molinaro <molinaro at oats.inaf.it> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I drafted a first version of the SCS-1.1
> as an internal draft for the DAL WG.
>
> You can find it attached to this email,
> or follow its changes on volute,
> or have a look at the pages:

Referencing the comments in the attached PDF

* Do current cone services use this attribute? (talking about type="results")

I set it.  I think the question is more whether other tools use it.

* should we relax on the number of tables?

How would that work?  Would you specify multiple tables to search at once?

* A solution to move to UCD1+ would be nice, but it should probably be
  postponed to a major revision.

Is it worth doing if we do not have UCD1+?  That and allowing updated
VOTable versions are the two main issues for me.

Cheers,
Walter Landry