new TAP-1.1 WD released

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Aug 31 11:40:56 CEST 2017

Pat,

(publicly, since this might be relevant to other people using
ivoatex)

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 10:48:53AM -0700, Patrick Dowler wrote:
> In svn commit 4220 I added entries to the core ivoabib.bib: DALI-1.1
> and UWS1.1 (DALI11 and UWS11 respectively) and I updated the urls in
> DALI and UWS so they resolve to the right version. I think that is the
> right way to do it so that existing \citep{std:DALI} refers to
> DALI-1.0.

Well, the plan really is to use the "old" bibliography only for
legacy documents, Notes not published to ADS and external sources and
use links from docrepo.bib for RECs and endorsed notes.

docrepo.bib is fed from ADS and can be updated at any time by going
into ivoatex and running

make docrepo.bib

It turns out, however, that the latest additions to the document
repository have not yet made it to ADS.  I'll find out what went
wrong, and meanwhile, having hand-made bibliography entries in
ivoabib.bib is of course ok.  I'll turn them into docrepo citations
when the new records are in ADS and hope nobody will have picked up
the bibtex items from ivoabib in the meantime.

        -- Markus

(who suspects that should be made a bit more explicit in ivoatexDoc)