new TAP-1.1 WD released

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:48:53 CEST 2017

Markus,

In svn commit 4220 I added entries to the core ivoabib.bib: DALI-1.1
and UWS1.1 (DALI11 and UWS11 respectively) and I updated the urls in
DALI and UWS so they resolve to the right version. I think that is the
right way to do it so that existing \citep{std:DALI} refers to
DALI-1.0.

All,

I have also pushed svn commit 4221 with PR-TAP-1.1 and I think that
captures/resolves all the issues raised in this discussion thread.

Thanks to everyone for the input - sorry if I missed something (quite
possible: things sometimes hide away in gmail).

Pat

PS-Marco: probably hold of on publishing until Markus says he has seen
this, just in case :-)

Victoria, BC, Canada