Gaia Archive arrays implementation

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Mon Aug 21 09:08:29 CEST 2017

Dear Juan Carlos, dear all,

just a quick reply.

Have you considered working directly on TAP-1.1?
It's in WD status now, but I was about to push it to PR this week and it
should solve at least the "size" issue in columns instead of adding the
array_dim and array_type columns (that you can always leave there, of
course).

Apart from that, accessing array internal elements is not yet covered,
that's true, so I'm glad GAIA proposes its own implementation as a use case
in that direction.

Cheers,
     Marco