DALI examples vocab

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:46:02 CEST 2016

Markus,

I haven't got to looking at the details, but if we want TAP exampls to
use a different URI (necessary when TAP defines a couple of properties
like lang and query) then it would be good for TAP to "include" the
DALI examples properties. Maybe RDFa has some sort of extension
mechanism and it will be straightforward.

But yeah, I agree that DALI-1.1 will come with an RDFa vocab... and we
could just note that the ivoid in 1.0 is a bug if that is OK.

Victoria, BC, Canada