DALI 1.1 comments

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue May 10 21:56:29 CEST 2016

Hi Paul and all,

If you have concerns about timekeeping formats and protocols, please note that registration remains open for The Science of Time symposium, whose diverse organizers include a few of us here:

	http://sot2016.cfa.harvard.edu

Icebergs there may be, but sometimes penguins, too:

	http://ngjyra.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Antarktiku.jpg

Rob
seaman at lpl.arizona.edu
—