ADQL-2.1 Working Draft available on the repo

Walter Landry wlandry at caltech.edu
Mon May 9 15:33:25 CEST 2016

Making them reserved improves error detection.  If someone writes

  10*abs*C

rather than

  10*abs(C)

then I can give a descriptive error at parse time

  On line XXX, column YYY, expected '(', found '*'

rather than running the query through the database backend and hoping
that the database generates a decent error message.

Cheers,
Walter Landry