Reflections on SIA V2 and generic cutout services

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 10 16:11:54 CET 2016

And the bounding box, I presume, should be defined in the tangent plane
- oriented along the native coordinate system.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA