ADQL MOD

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Thu Jul 7 09:18:54 CEST 2016

Dave,
thanks for the quick check and doc revision.

> On 2016-07-06 23:19, Patrick Dowler wrote:
>>
>> Oh, I agree that the argument order is simply a bug/erratum for ADQL;
>

> Fixed in next version
> https://volute.g-vo.org/viewvc/volute/trunk/projects/dal/ADQL/ADQL.tex?r1=3385&r2=3456
>
> Do we need to publish an errata for 2.0 ?

Since ADQL-2.1 is not yet in REC nor PR I suppose we'd have to put this as a
proposed erratum to ADQL-2.0.

If you agree I'll add this to the

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ADQL-2_0-Next

"Proposed Errata" section including the mail thread reference.

Cheers,
     Marco