TAP: trailing INFO element usage

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:27:47 CEST 2016

The usage I had in mind was limited to having:

 <INFO name="QUERY_STATUS" value="OK"/>
   <TABLE> ..</TABLE>
 <INFO name="QUERY_STATUS" value="OK"/>

meaning "go to the end of rows and still OK" (eg no failure while
processing rows). We don't add it if the first QUERY_STATUS is ERROR
and we never predict an OVERFLOW.

I kind of agree that if we had to carefully explain the meaning of all
the combinations of the before and after QUERY_STATUS it probably
wouldn't be worth it.

Victoria, BC, Canada