DALI vocabulary URL

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri May 15 01:15:50 CEST 2015

I'm totally fine with changing the vocab URL in DALI-1.1 now that we
know (more or less) what we are doing. It isn't going to break anything.
I think we can safely tweak DALI-examples to be a base upon which
specific specs can define their examples (e.g. TAP examples).

Pat

On 11/05/15 02:07 AM, Markus Demleitner wrote:
> (2) After the (positive) datalink experience with RDF-enabled
> vocabularies and because there's no (known) code usig this anyway so
> far, my personal take is that we shouldn't use StandardsRegExt for
> that in the first place. Vocab URIs, if they resolve at all, should
> resolve to something that RDF tools can do something with, and hence
> I'd say we should write an erratum saying the default vocab URI would
> behttp://www.ivoa.net/rdf/examples  (which is in parallel to what we
> have in datalink now)

National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2E7

250-363-0044 (office) 250-363-0045 (fax)