SODA1.0 WD release

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Dec 24 15:40:21 CET 2015

Dear DAL members,
      This close-to-christmas email to announce that SODA1.0 (previously
known as AccessData1.0) WD has been released last monday. See :
http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/20151221/index.html
       There has been very long discussions among authors and we made
some progress in convergence. However there is still points hardly
debated. This is my responsability of editor as well as DAL chair to
provide now a version which is regarded as insufficient according to
some of us but is nonetheless fulfilling the CSP and community basic
requirements according to me. Probably the discussion will start very
soon on the DAL mailing list.

Best regards and Season greatings !!!
François Bonnarel