Datalink vocabulary

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Thu Sep 11 14:09:11 CEST 2014

Markus and all, hello.

On 2014 Sep 11, at 09:15, Markus Demleitner <msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:

> Dear DAL,
>
> [taking the discussion from interop to DAL]
>
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 08:54:43AM +0200, François Bonnarel wrote:
>>    Thanks to Mireille, Laurent, Norman, Pat and Sarah the datalink
>> vocabulary for semantics of the links in DataLink is now available
>> here:
>> http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/

These aren't currently working as they should:

% pwd
/checkouts/code.google.com/volute/trunk/projects/dal/DataLink/datalink-terms
% make check-dist
./check-uris.sh
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/core [accept:text/html]
    produced status=404, Location=
    expected status=303, Location=http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/2014-08-01/datalink-core-2014-08-01.html
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/2014-08-01/datalink-core-2014-08-01.html
    produced status=404
    expected status=200
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/core []
    produced status=404, Location=
    expected status=303, Location=http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/2014-08-01/datalink-core-2014-08-01.html
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/core [accept:text/turtle]
    produced status=404, Location=
    expected status=303, Location=http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/2014-08-01/datalink-core-2014-08-01.ttl
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/2014-08-01/datalink-core-2014-08-01.ttl
    produced status=404
    expected status=200
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/core [accept:application/rdf+xml]
    produced status=404, Location=
    expected status=303, Location=http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/2014-08-01/datalink-core-2014-08-01.rdf
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/2014-08-01/datalink-core-2014-08-01.rdf
    produced status=404
    expected status=200
Failed: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/datalink-core-2014-08-01.tar.gz
    produced status=404
    expected status=200
Some tests failed.  Boo!
%

(this test is in volute: trunk/projects/dal/DataLink/datalink-terms/)

I suspect that the .htaccess file (in the distribution .tar.gz file) isn't installed quite correctly.  The following should produce a 303 redirection:

% curl -i http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/core
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found