datalink-terms

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:39:09 CEST 2014

A variation on what Markus propose for provenance:
It would be useful if one could distinguish between
an original instance and a mirrored instance.
"mirror of" would be needed and should point to the original.
Note that mirroring is not the same as "derived from",
so one does need a separate term.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA