Multi-dimensional Data Access minimal requirements

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed May 7 11:48:27 PDT 2014

On 05/05/14 02:58 PM, Patrick Dowler wrote:
> We will need 3 additional parameters to query these:
>
>      Spatial size         -> ? (s_fov)
>      Angular resolution   -> ? (s_resolution)
>      Integration time     -> ? (t_exptime)

I have added SPATRES, FOV, and EXPTIME parameters to the WD to support
these use cases. That means that the query parameters support all the
listed use cases from the CSP; except for the standing CSP use case for
"upload lists"; we will discuss UPLOAD in person at the interop.

Thanks for the input.

National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2E7

250-363-0044 (office) 250-363-0045 (fax)