About the draft itself Re: WD-SIA-2.0

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue May 6 15:40:22 PDT 2014

Yes, wavelength is a lousy unit for high energy.  But since we have
to pick one unit for the entire EM spectrum it is a reasonable choice.
For discovery purposes of HE data probably the main usage is merely to
check for a wavelength smaller than some upper limit, to find or exclude
HE data, for which it will work ok (this is all rather pointless, I just
don't like people bashing the poor defenseless meter and feel I need to
stick up for it).  - Doug