Multi-dimensional Data Access minimal requirements

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue May 6 12:57:20 PDT 2014

The field center plus FOV is just another version of POS,SIZE (or just
POS with more syntax) so as long as the latter are well-designed that
ought to suffice.  The only importance of FOV is to help define the
spatial coverage.

There isn't anything currently for the exposure time that I recall
(other than FLUXLIMIT which is related and what we would really like,
but problematic).  The obvious parameter name would be EXPTIME in
seconds, the value being either a minimum value or possibly a range.

 	- Doug