TAPRegExt revision

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 03:12:41 PDT 2014

Markus,

your changes (a) and (b) sound like they could be reasonably be cast
as "errata" rather than actual (even minor) changes to the standard.

If that's the case, then the document and schema version number need
not change.

The TCG started to agree on a relatively lightweight formal process
for errata at the F2F meeting in Madrid.  I'm not sure that all the
details of that process have been worked out (IIRC a new DocStd
document is under preparation), but this alteration to TAPRegExt
would seem like a good candidate for an early client of it.

Mark