TAPRegExt revision

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 20 05:31:49 PST 2014

Dear DAL WG,

Due to what's discussed in
http://www.ivoa.net/pipermail/registry/2014-February/004909.html (and
model URIs to contain fragment identifiers.  This change will be
entirely non-disruptive, except for the change in the target namespace
(to http://www.ivoa.net/xml/TAPRegExt/v1.1).

But this of course will require a new version of the standard.
That's also a welcome opportunity to fix the Obscore brown bag thing
-- http://www.ivoa.net/pipermail/dal/2013-December/006565.html --,
but I still hope we'll go ahead with working out how to do errata.

So -- if there's anything else TAPRegExt implementors have discovered
in terms of typos, bugs, wishlist items, unclear language,
contadictions to other standards, or whatever: Please speak up now.

Thanks,

        Markus