[SIAv2] query params

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 14 07:03:22 PST 2013

So, what do you gain by this change over using a pure STC-S expression
that allows you to put the entire query into a single string expression and
provides the flexibility of seamless future extension?

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA