WD-DataLink-1.0

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Nov 12 08:25:07 PST 2013

Hi all,
     The attached file  gives a proposal for extended values for the
semantics column described in 4.6.
     We were considering the fact that the original list could be too
short for our various use cases.
     Semantics column is supposed to give the role  of the linked
resource with respect to the original dataset
Best regards
Mireille Louys, Laurent Michel, François Bonnarel