SSA validator

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Mon Jan 28 09:04:20 PST 2013

So I decide to update properly the SSA validator to be as compliant as
possible with SSA 1.1
http://voparis-validator.obspm.fr/
Then I decide to make correction proposition on the wiki page for
defining validation test
http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SSAValidaterTests
comment on my propositions are welcome.

SO I decide to compare my validators to Defining Validation Tests, it
seem that all theses pages are not following properly all constraint of
the standards
I don't know if it's my job to correct them, I just wait for your first
comment on SSA

Regards
Pierre

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr